Thursday, June 11, 2009

Holy crap I'm a winner!


I can't believe it, but I am one of the winners in the I {Heart} Faces amateur Blurb Book contest!!!!

I don't even know what to say, other than this is a huge sign for me in regards to some life decisions I've been holding off on making... Thank you SO MUCH to Amy and Angie, the women who created the I {Heart} Faces blog, and to all those who had to sort through hundreds of GORGEOUS photos and decide which to choose... I have no idea how you managed to do it and decide on so few from so very many beautiful pieces of art...


Here is the photo I entered, and the original blog post that I entered it from:






Holy Crap!!! Thank you again and again!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I totally remember this picture and am not surprised at all that you are in!!

Awesome shot!

God bless-
Amanda

Mrs. McFadden said...

congrats!

I Heart Faces said...

Super-huge congrats! We loved your photo of this beautiful little girl. :)

We just wanted to shock you a bit farther by telling you that your photo was also chosen as one of the top eight finalists to be in our Reader's Choice poll. This poll is on our site right now so you can begin sending your family and friends to vote for you right away!

They can vote as many times as they'd like before the poll closes down on Tuesday evening.

Congrats!

~Angie & Amy
co-founders of iHeartFaces