Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Week 24: “Let's Hear It For The Boys!”


It's week 24 at I Heart Faces and this weeks theme is all about boys! I'm not sure but I think this is the first time I'm entering in both the kids AND the adults categories, simultaneously. I was only going to enter a kids pic, but since it's The Mister's first fathers day, I thought I should give him a shout out... lol.

Don't forget to scroll down to the kids entry, because it's a good one - specifically because of how gorgeous the subject is. This is my nephew Mason - the cutest kid (besides my own) that you'll ever see. Yes, he's modeled professionally before... I mean look at him, right?





hubs_IHF

Happy Father's Day, handsome... I love you!!!








Mason_bbq_IHF


To see more fabulous boys, visit www.iheartfaces.com and check out all the incredibly talented photographers there!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Mine are up at http://scienceesl.blogspot.com

K. said...

You weren't kidding about your nephew being a cutie! Those eyes, those eyelashes, those curls... Adorable! Great shot :)

Tricia Nugen said...

That little boy is beautiful! Great shot!

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

whoa! Mason has some gorgeous eyes!

Alicia said...

Beautiful kids photos - those eyes!!!

Indy Cookie said...

The little guys eyes are just stunning! Love the color in your entries - just stunning!

Race said...

such lovely color of the eyes!

Brightfish said...

Wow! Two sets of gorgeous eyes...and two great photos!