Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I {Heart} Faces, Week 23 Kids Category: “Sepia Toned”



This week at I {Heart} Faces is the sepia tone theme. I had a really hard time picking the right picture for this week because I had so many good ones to choose from. But since I'd done this one in sepia before, I knew that it would work really well. I did tweak it a bit differently than the first time I'd done it and I think I like the outcome this time even better. This is my little Belly Monster, Georgia, at somewhere between 3 and 4 months old...


georgia_sepia_2a_1


If you'd like to check out more sepia toned pics, go on over to www.IHeartFaces.blogspot.com and take a look!

PS - I'm in the running for the Readers Choice Award!

13 comments:

Michelle KK said...

What a great face! lol love it!

Ann said...

Oh my gosh! How cute!!!! I love those dimples.

Indy Cookie said...

That's about the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Great capture.

Lori said...

What a cutie, I love this picture. It made me smile.

Lori Lynn said...

I don't know HOW you captured an expression like that, but it is truly amazing. Great job!

Lori Lynn

Rebecca said...

Most adorable baby shot ever! So stinkin cute, it made me chuckle immediately. What a cutie!
~Becca

The Dillon 6 said...

you can swim in those dimples ~ beautiful!!!

Alesha said...

oh my goodness, look at that expression, too cute!!!

Mommy Project said...

You know I LOVE this picture, but I really wanted to just say "Thank-you" SO MUCH for your super sweet comment on my photo. Made my day! :)

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This is so cute, it really made me smile.

Rosina said...

I love this entry, love the face, and what a cutie! Thanks for stopping and left your sweet comment.

Also, I read about your "I-will-not-win" post. It's a bummer, isn't it? But guess what? You will win, ONE DAY! That is why I kept entering these contests, knowing I'm competing against gazillion other TALENTED photographers. Because I was once chosen for "Amy and Angie's pick", it gives me the hope that I will probably, hopefully enter one of the top ten one day. Although it seems so impossible--just like you..so..remember..You WILL WIN ONE DAY!

Good luck to you, and keep up with the contest!

Mrs. McFadden said...

what a face! tooooo cuuuute!

Kristen said...

She is the cutest. This face reminds me of one of those really adorable and cute looks they give you right before they do something really naughty...like have a poop explosion, vomit on you, pee all of you and the changing table when you are putting on a new diaper, slap/scratch your face and then laugh or eat fuzz/hair off of the ground.