Monday, January 17, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge | Winter Wonderland

The theme this week at iheartfaces is Winter Wonderland. With the weather we've been getting up here in New Jersey, this theme couldn't be more timely! lol! The picture I'm submitting this week is a beauty - it's my oldest daughters first outing into the snow! She was having a great time, thrilled to death to be out and playing in the white stuff, but when it came time to come back in the house... well... you can see her reaction...lol!

Photobucket



Go on over to



to check out more frosty cold pictures!


5 comments:

Kim said...

I love the facial expression... priceless!

Tori said...

Adorable!

Vanessa Rocha said...

Sooo cute!

Laura said...

This cracked me UP! My daughter (who is now 8) used to make a face very similar to that one. What a great capture!

Tami Tripp said...

Great picture!!!! I love snow but I could make that face at all the cold we are getting in MN!